Smaller than the regular bunk. Sofa by day and a bunk or two single beds by night. Just right for little 'uns and an incredibly robust piece of camping furniture. This is a 'forever' piece. Great for home use too.
- Low and bunkable in tight spaces
- Rounded frame on the bottom bunk to halt ground ‘sinking’ and damage to the SoulPad floor
- Additional storage space under the bunk
- Easy no-tool assembly (modular disc system, conveniently fits together)
- Disassembles and stores in a compact carry bag
- Converts to a sofa or 2 singles by simple action, giving you flexible living space
Grey, powder coated, anti-rust steel frame.
Outer dimensions: L: 65” (165.1cm) x W: 32.5” (82.55cm) x H: 32” (81.28cm)
Sleep area: L: 62” (157.48cm) L x W: 27.7” (70.36cm)
Height of bottom bunk: H: 10” (25.4cm)
Height of top bunk: H: 28” (71.12cm)
Weight of bunk: 34lbs (15.42kg)
2x 5.5m lengths of bunting. A generous 11 metres of fabulous bunting in total. Each flag is...
Handy. Is the outer Canvas Bag for your SoulPad looking a bit tired? Or do you just need a nice...
Extra-thick, multi-coloured, fair trade, recycled rag rugs made from leftovers and waste...