Sofa by day, bunk or two single beds by night. A very generous and incredibly robust piece of camping furniture. This is a 'forever' piece. Great for home use too.
Both sizes are generous, but for more width the Extra Large version gives an extra 18cm.
- Low and bunkable in tight spaces
- Rounded frame on the bottom bunk to halt ground ‘sinking’ and damage to the SoulPad floor when used as a bunk or sofa
- Additional storage space under the bunk
- Easy no-tool assembly (modular disc system, conveniently fits together)
- Disassembles and stores in a compact carry bag
- Converts to a sofa by simple action, giving you flexible living space
|Sleep Area||Large: L:201 x W:70cm / Extra Large: L:201 x W:88cm.|
|Overall Product Weight||L: 27kg / XL: 28kg|
|Height of bottom bunk||29cm|
|Height of top bunk||81cm|
|Weight Tolerance||227kg per single bed|
|Outer Dimensions||Large: L:208 x W:82.5 x H:92cm / Extra Large: L:208 x W:100 x H:92cm|
|Fabric||600 Denier Polyester|
|Frame finish||Powder coated, anti rust steel|
2x 5.5m lengths of gingham bunting. A generous 11 metres of fabulous bunting in total.
Handy. Is the outer Canvas Bag for your SoulPad looking a bit tired? Or do you just need a nice...
Steering clear of the usual, flimsy camping chairs, this chair offers high levels of...