Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
Redeeming a Gift Voucher or Coupon Code
To redeem your SoulPad.co.uk gift voucher, simply follow the steps below.
- Select the items you wish to order, using the cart.
- In the order form, you'll see a box that asks for a promotional code.
- Enter your claim code into the box and click the "Update" button.
You will be able to see that the value of your gift certificate has been deducted from the total cost in the order summary.
- These conditions apply to gift vouchers.
- Gift vouchers must be redeemed at our website, towards the purchase of products listed in SoulPad.co.uk's online catalogue sold by SoulPad.co.uk. They cannot be redeemed at any other on-line store.
- The gift certificate cannot be used to pay for SoulPad.co.uk gift vouchers.
- The gift voucher has a cash redemption value of 0.001p and is not transferable or assignable.
- Any unused balance will be credited with replacement gift vouchers, rounded down to the nearest pound.
- If the order exceeds the amount of the gift certificate, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
- Please use our Shopping Basket method when paying for an order with a gift voucher.
- Gift vouchers and unused portions of gift vouchers expire one year from the date of issue, where permissible under applicable law.
- The gift voucher can not be applied to an open order.
- Normal SoulPad.co.uk terms and conditions of purchase and for using the SoulPad.co.uk website apply.
- Please note that some products available for sale on the SoulPad.co.uk website may not be purchased by persons under a specified age. If you are planning to give a gift voucher to someone under 18 years of age, please ensure that they are made aware that some products are unavailable to them.
- One or more gift vouchers can be redeemed against an order; however a gift voucher cannot be combined with a promotional gift code.