Competition Terms and Conditions
SOULPAD LTD COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices (as defined below) are the Competition Rules ("Rules") and apply to competitions included on the SoulPad website and competitions notified by email ("Competition"), unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. The Competition is organised by SoulPad Ltd of Unit 15 Little London Lane, Thetford, Norfolk, IP26 5NH, UK.
3. SoulPad Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition, the Competition Notice or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Competition Notice or these Rules. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Competition Rules, SoulPad Ltd, Unit 15 Little London Lane, Thetford, Norfolk, IP26 5NH, UK.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, Competition Notice, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of SoulPad Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in the UK.
6. Employees of SoulPad Ltd or any company involved in the Competition, or any advertising agency or web company connected with SoulPad Ltd or any such person’s subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Competition. SoulPad Ltd reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
7. Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific Competition, e.g. a valid passport, visas and/or driver's licence will be required if the Competition prize includes travel outside the UK, USA or Canada and/or car hire.
8. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
9. SoulPad Ltd assumes that by using its site and entering the Competition (and you warrant that) either you have legal capacity to enter the Competition and agree to the Rules (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract) or your parents have consented to your entry of the Competition and use of these Rules.
10. SoulPad Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
11. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, SoulPad Ltd in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
12. Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed and multiple entries will result in an entrant being disqualified. Where a winner has been selected and SoulPad Ltd discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than one entry, SoulPad Ltd reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
12a. For #LOVESOULPAD multiple entries are allowed and these additional rules apply. Each image can only be entered once, the image must be your original work, you must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of the image(s) entered, all images should show your SoulPad in use, anyone appearing within the image must have given consent to the photographer ahead of submission and images should be submitted as jpegs. By entering your image, you grant SoulPad permission to use the image in their printed brochure and on online. The winning images will be used within the SoulPad brochure and online.
13. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
14. Entrants should note that unless stated otherwise, SoulPad Ltd does not accept responsibility for the return of any Competition entries, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
15. Prize winners will be chosen at random unless specified otherwise in the Competition Notice, from all qualifying entries within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. Tie-breakers will be judged by SoulPad Ltd and, if required by law, by an independent adjudicator. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) and SoulPad Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
16. Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Prizes are to be claimed within 28 days of winner announcement. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification within the time stated therein may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Competition winner(s)’ names may be published on the Soulpad website(s) or you can write to Competition Prize Winners, SoulPad Ltd, Unit 15 Little London Lane, Thetford, Norfolk, IP26 5NH, UK naming the specific competition including a self-addressed stamped envelope for a list of winners.
17. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
18. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. SoulPad Ltd reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
19. Prizes are awarded at SoulPad Ltd's discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
20. Where a prize may not be appropriate for a younger contestant, the minimum age for entry will be stated in the Competition Notice and must be observed. SoulPad Ltd reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
21. All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
Intellectual Property Rights
22. In consideration of SoulPad Ltd agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby assigns to SoulPad Ltd's complete copyright and all other rights in any entry, which shall be for the full period of copyright. SoulPad Ltd shall be free to assign such rights to third parties.
23. Furthermore, any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, SoulPad Ltd reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
24. SoulPad Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. SoulPad Ltd is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude SoulPad Ltd's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
Data Protection and Publicity
25. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and SoulPad Ltd reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
26. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent.
27. The Competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.
How to contact us
28. You can contact us in relation to any competition by writing to SoulPad Ltd, Unit 15 Little London Lane, Thetford, Norfolk, IP26 5NH, UK.